To Blog or not to Blog?
When do you blog? When do you not?
Do you blog when you have nothing to say, and just do it because it’s become a habit? Or do you have something profound to say to the world?
Who do you blog for? For an audience or for yourself? Do you edit what you say so as not to offend, or are you yourself and speak your mind, no matter the consequences…
These and many other questions need to be considered before you can blog successfully and truthfully!
As for me, well I blog as much for an audience as I do for my own sake, but I will never edit what I say for the sake of being within the status quo. What difference does this make to you? Probably none! To me? Well, let’s just say that if it meant nothing I wouldn’t be blogging…
- Things To Consider When Buying Computers For Your Medical Practice
- Building Your Product Is Only Half The Battle - Why The Voices In Kevin Costners Head Were Wrong
- Entrepreneurship Is Not For Everyone
- Why Streamers Can't Rely On Twitch Alone To Build An Audience
- Facebook Tests Page Layout That Proves The Future Is Video