Where’s The Damn Subscribe Button?
If you don’t have a clear and easily located RSS or subscribe button on your blog I won’t be subscribing anytime soon.
I’ve run into this “little issue” twice in the past 24 hours and as a result, two blogs which I feel I really could get to like are each a subscriber short.
Lets be honest here, we all blog because some part of us is an exhibitionist at heart, we want people to read what we write or we wouldn’t go to the trouble of posting it to the internet in the first place. So with that in mind, why make it difficult for people to subscribe?
- Things To Consider When Buying Computers For Your Medical Practice
- Building Your Product Is Only Half The Battle - Why The Voices In Kevin Costners Head Were Wrong
- Entrepreneurship Is Not For Everyone
- Why Streamers Can't Rely On Twitch Alone To Build An Audience
- Facebook Tests Page Layout That Proves The Future Is Video