There was a lot of stuff for Steven and I to get our teeth into this week. One of the biggest, despite the layoffs, was the EU’s proposed “Digital Agenda for Europe” which really shakes up the playing field for consumers, markets and all companies like Microsoft which have to operate within the European Union.
Post referred to in this episode ofOn Windows:
- A Digital Agenda for Europe – EurLex
- EU May Force Flash Onto Apple Products – ReadWriteWeb
- The Microsoft Lay-off Game where the managers are the winners as usual – WinExtra
- The KIN-fusing KIN-clusion to KIN, and FY11 Microsoft Layoff Rumors – Mini-Microsoft
- Microsoft job cuts in hundreds, scattered across the company – TechFlash
- XBox Live Drives $1 Billion in Revenue (and Consumer Adoption of Private Clouds) – WinExtra
- Is Microsoft heading the way of the dinosaur? – Globe and Mail
Enjoy the show .:http://scrw.us/wow9
Download WinExtra On Windows #09 (Right click and select save as).
Got something to say? Leave us a voice-mail for next weeks show at (US) 251 272 9633 or email us at email@example.com.