I realize the show is getting posted a little late but hey it’s the weekend and we’re entitled to run a little late on occasion, right?.
This past week gave Steven and myself a number of interesting topics to talk about in today’s show not to mention the fact that I ended up threatening Steven with bodily harm during today’s recording.
Posts referenced in today’s show.
- Microsoft is a dying consumer brand – CNN
- About this Microsoft dying thing .. perhaps someone should tell them on the way to the bank –
- Dawn of a New Day – Ray Ozzie
- The risky world of Windows – WinExtra
- Could Microsoft have bought itself a Windows 7 tablet user interface? – WinExtra
This week’s software tips.
Enjoy the show:
Subscribe to the:
Download WinExtra On Windows #25 (Right click and select save as).
Leave us a voice-mail for next weeks show at (US) email@example.com email us at