It’s The Holiday Season But Nobody Needs To Know Your Opening Hours
It goes without saying that the holidays are one of, if not the most profitable times for retailers, but they are especially important those with physical stores.
It follows that those businesses such as malls, that make their money from renting space to retailers would do everything in their power to properly notify the public of their opening hours and not fall foul of stupid shit like this:
Already daunted by the idea of the
mindless zombie shopping horde large crowds of shoppers and long checkout lines, having your holiday opening hours posted as an image that is practically illegible on mobile devices (and on a dedicated mobile site that doesn’t support pinch to zoom) is a great way to convince shoppers to enjoy the convenience of home delivery and ordering online.
We are days away from 2016, this kind of faux pas is simply unacceptable.
- Things To Consider When Buying Computers For Your Medical Practice
- Building Your Product Is Only Half The Battle - Why The Voices In Kevin Costners Head Were Wrong
- Entrepreneurship Is Not For Everyone
- Why Streamers Can't Rely On Twitch Alone To Build An Audience
- Facebook Tests Page Layout That Proves The Future Is Video