Messaging Inside The YouTube App Will Be Huge!
Video on the internet is huge! Messaging is huge too (and bots inside messaging platforms). It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that messaging and native sharing within the YouTube app is only going to mean more video views for those investing in the platform.
The sharing model within theapp is broken. The only options to share a YouTube video from my Nexus 6P are outside of the YouTube experience (yes Google Plus is outside of the YouTube experience) and into other platforms. That’s great for exposure on other platforms, but when you want to keep people inside your platform consuming content, it doesn’t make great sense.
If your target audience is anybody in the 16- 44 age range and your content is actually worth sharing then this is great news.
- Things To Consider When Buying Computers For Your Medical Practice
- Building Your Product Is Only Half The Battle - Why The Voices In Kevin Costners Head Were Wrong
- Entrepreneurship Is Not For Everyone
- Why Streamers Can't Rely On Twitch Alone To Build An Audience
- Facebook Tests Page Layout That Proves The Future Is Video