Technology can be a serious pain in the arse. Yesterday VodBurner had issues the knock on effect of which was that we couldn’t record Daily Brief. Today their was a VodBurner/Skype compatibility issue which resulted in my video not showing in the stream.
Thankfully for you guys that means you get all the info from Daily Brief without having to look at my mug too much
Massive props to Steven for managing to pull the disparate pieces together into something that resembles a show for today
Oh, before you ask, I have no idea why Steven posted a picture of Robert Scoble when we were talking about Ray Ozzie!
- Microsoft nukes Zeus malware from 275,000 Windows machines - Zero Day
- Microsoft’s Billion Dollar Media Bailout Plan — MediaMemo
- Bing Taps Jay-Z, Facebook For Marketing Push — Advertising Age
- Fallout: New Vegas’ First DLC Will Be Xbox-Exclusive — Kotaku
- Kinect’s 17 Games “Launch Portfolio” is One Shy of Xbox 360 Launch Line-Up — Gizmodo
- Initial portfolio for Microsoft Kinect announced; includes 17 titles — Toy Box
- Microsoft Kinect Will Work For Seated Players — Gaj-it
- Xbox.com getting a major overhaul: browser-based avatar editor, WP7-connected web games — engadget
- AT&T starts Windows Phone 7 push, provides 30 days free Zune subscription with WP7 handsets — WMPoweruser
- Windows Embedded Automotive 7 refreshes Microsoft’s in-car infotainment — Blog
Make sure to subscribe to the WinExtra channel on YouTube to get the latest episodes.