Yesterday Steven and I sat down and hashed out another episode of our Microsoft focused podcast, WinExtra On Windows.
Laughs, rants and insight abound as Steven and I discuss the Google’s recent Bing moment, software vulnerability, exploits, Google’s irresponsible behavior, Office Live and the failure ofmarketing.
Posts referred to in the show:
- UPDATED: Microsoft Mocks Google’s Background Image Bungle – Daily Tech
- Yahoo, Microsoft search gains not what they may seem – Reuters
- Microsoft angry at Google over vulnerability disclosure - TG Daily
- Is Microsoft purposely hamstringing its marketing efforts? –
- Ballmer Celebrates 30 Years at Microsoft – PC Mag
- How a Silly Phone for Teens Reveals Microsoft’s Plan for Us All – Gizmodo
- Microsoft just gave Google a swift kick in the balls – WinExtra
Enjoy the show .:http://scrw.us/wow5
Download WinExtra On Windows #05 (Right click and select save as).
Got something to say? Leave us a voice-mail for next weeks show at (US) 251 272 9633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.