On this weeks episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast, Daniel and Paul talk April fools pranks, Easter, Twitter, Google, religion, North Carolina, “dihydrogen monoxide”, American vs British comedy and the joys of that nectar of the gods – coffee 🙂
- Brain Cell vs the Universe.
- Angry Twitter users threaten to move to Bing from Google
- North Carolina mat declare official State religion.
- DJs’ ‘Dihydrogen Monoxide’ April Fool’s Prank Results In Suspension And Possible Felony Charges
- 9 Amazing benefits of Coffee
Intro & outro music – “Tremblin'” by Freeky Clean & Creedence Jr.