Paul, Daniel and Steven talk atheism, inappropriate doctors and inappropriate marketing campaigns, Xbox One and shipping my pants.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Atheist tornado survivor reminds Wolf Blitzer not everyone thanks God
- “I’m Actually An Atheist” shirts being sold to help out Atheist who spoke to Wolf Blitzer
- Actually… Tees for the Rebecca Vitsmun recovery fund.
- Pope Francis says Atheists can be good
- Sacramento Doctor reprimanded for suggesting oral sex to patient
- Budget airline tells complaining customers to STFU
- Big Gas Savings
- Ship My Pants
- The ABC’s of Whatever Podcast
- Mainstream media reacts to Xbox One
- Microsofts Home 2.0 will connect to the internet of things
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.