Daniel makes a return to this weeks show just in time to find out how Catholics can get time off of purgatory & have the best sex. Apple gets sued because there is porn on the internet, while Steven salivates over iPhone controlled vibrating undies. Orthodox Jews get kosher lube while one Harvard goer finds out just how far a mothers love can go. Strange surgeries abound with the Japanese surgically altering their palms to change their fortunes, and an able-bodied woman seeks surgery to become a paraplegic.
At the request of listeners we talk about the sickening plane names gaffe, and wrap up the show with our anonymous bad joke of the week.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Vatican offers ‘time off purgatory’ to followers of Pope Francis tweets
- Tennessee lawyer Chris Sevier is suing Apple because he accessed porn on his Apple device
- iPhone controlled, vibrating undies
- Kosher lube puts oral sex on the menu for Orthodox Jews
- Devout Catholics Have Better Sex, Study Says
- Mom places Craigslist ad to pay a girl to have sex with her son before he goes to Harvard
- Japanese Surgically Alter Their Palm Lines to Change Their Fortunes
- Able-bodied woman wants surgery to make her paraplegic
- Hoaxed TV station ‘sorry’ for sickening plane names gaffe