From genius strip club marketing to technological idiocy, we run the gamut from self-incriminating porn viewers to Russia trying to ban swearing on the internet. While the Pope acknowledges gay priests and overweight people get chucked out of New Zealand, we launch into a serious PSA and attempt to educate you about how to catch your cheating male significant other.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Oklahoma strip club offers great incentive to make sure its power gets repaired first.
- Man gets ransomware porn pop-up, goes to cops, gets arrested on child porn charges
- Pope Francis says he will not judge priests for being gay
- Russia To Ban Swearing On The Internet
- New Zealand Tells Man He is Too Fat to Live There
- How To Check If Your Husband Had Sex While He Was Out