After the birth of baby Malcolm Tennant a rather tired Paul is led down a rabbit hole by Steven and Daniel. Along the way they encounter bus sized “fatbergs”, burning nuclear submarines, statues with broken fingers, formula feeding babies, virtual weed, giant scrota and police who keep sticking the finger of the law where it doesn’t belong.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- People are paying nearly $100 for virtual weed
- Bad day at work? Burn the place down! Man torches $400 million nuclear sub
- Man With 132-Pound Scrotum Lands TLC Series
- Britain’s biggest ‘fatberg’ removed from London sewer
- Texas Police Pull Over Three Women And Search Their Vaginas For Marijuana
- Tourist breaks 600 year-old statue ‘by accident’