Does the size of your balls determine what kind of a father you are? Do your pants lie to you? Was AT&T insensitive and tacky? Did Russell Brand deserve to be kicked out of the GQ awards? How far would you go to save your house from being demolished, and just what the heck is wrong with Hodson this week?
Our “bad joke of the week” is back, and we want to give a very special shout-out to the No Town Saints Podcast who submitted our cover-art for this episode.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Russell Brand Kicked Out of GQ Awards For Pointing Out Hugo Boss Made Nazi Uniforms
- Are Your Pants Lying to You? An Investigation
- Smaller Testicles Linked with Caring Fathers
- Guy changes his address so a wrecking crew would destroy his neighbor’s house instead.
- Marketing mess-up: People furious with AT&T’s ‘tacky’ attempt to honor 9/11 victims