On episode 45 of Nothing Serious we ask – if a picture is worth a thousand words, can a $730 photocopy allow you play video games? A naughty teacher gets the unchristian treatment and is suspended when stolen nude photos surface online. Satanists stir the pot and plan a statue in Oklahoma. Daniel gets so bored he couldn’t even be bothered classifying what type of bored he is, and we find out how far one Chinese man will go to avoid shopping for shoes with his girlfriend.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Student pays 450 pound ($730 USD) for Xbox One photo
- Christian School Suspends Teacher After Stolen Nude Pics Show Up Online
- Satanists plan statue to stand alongside Ten Commandments in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma lawmakers: No Satanist monument because ‘this is a faith-based state’
- Harassed boyfriend jumped to his death after his girlfriend insisted on going into another clothes shop
- There’s a New Type of Boredom to Keep You Occupied