Will things go to crap on episode 52 of Nothing Serious? The guys talk poop transplants to save lives, building a podcasting personality, babies with more than 2 parents, the failures of abstinence-only sex education, Florida teachers who are too drunk to stand, and “sex week” at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- First Fecal Transplant Bank Opens
- Della Wolf is B.C.’s 1st child with 3 parents on birth certificate
- Tennessee Lawmakers Freak Out Over UT-Knoxville’s ‘Sex Week,’ Again
- The Failures Of Abstinence-Only Education Illustrated In 2 Charts
- Teachers in Florida Legally Allowed to Be Drunk at Work
- Noise in woman’s head turns out to be maggots eating her brain