Can homeopathy cure Ebola? At least one New Zealand MP thinks so! Can having lots of sex with different partners reduce a man’s risk of prostate cancer? Hodson seriously hopes so! The dummies are out in full force and full figure this week, while the mannequins are causing a fuss because they seriously need a good burger or four, Also Daniel returns to Nothing Serious and together the guy discuss “PARKLIFE” that keeps ringing in Russell Brand’s ears.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Here’s Why A Bunch Of People Are Shouting “PARKLIFE!” At Russell Brand On The Internet
- Crash test dummies are growing to match obese Americans
- Topshop’s skinny mannequin pissed off a lot of people
- MP Steffan Browning demoted after suggesting homeopathy use in Ebola fight
- High Number Of Sex Partners Linked To Lower Risk Of Prostate Cancer
- Kidnapped For Christ – Download on iTunes!
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!
Leave a comment, text or call us at 251-281-8730, or email email@example.com