Is the Pope infallible? Which religion is ready for us to colonize other planets and which of them are prepared for the discovery of extraterrestrial intelligent life (because there’s bugger all down here)? If aliens exist, would religious extremists try to convert them? How dangerous could artificial intelligence become, and has somebody already replaced the politicians with AI’s? Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore threatens to defy the federal courts and deny gay couples the right to marry. What’s the best way to get your news, and just how awesome is the “fan mail” that Richard Dawkins receives.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Which Religions Are Prepared to Accept Life in Space?
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To Expose Colleagues’ Marital Infidelities
- Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore Threatens To Defy ‘Tyranny’ Of Federal Courts On Gay Marriage
- Alabama’s Judge Roy Moore Doubles Down on Pledge to Defy Marriage Equality
- Richard Dawkins reads his (very NFSW) hate mail
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!