After a two week, illness induced hiatus, Steven and Paul are back to let off some steam and get very ranty on episode 97 of the Nothing Serious Podcast. The guys address circumcision, intactivism, sex with dolphins, the death throws of organized religion, and of course they manage to fix all the worlds ails.
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Judge Grants Mom an Emergency Order to Protect 3-Year-Old’s Foreskin
- Woman Who Is Trying to Stop Her Son From Court-Ordered Circumcision at 4 Years Old Now a Fugitive
- Primary school bans kids from watching solar eclipse for ‘cultural and religious’ reasons
- Apparition of Christ appears following Colombian landslide in Putumayo
- Sen. Allen would make church mandatory. God help us.
- Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter… Even Though He Does
- ‘I had sex with Dolly the dolphin in year-long affair after she SEDUCED me at theme park’
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!