How far would you go to protect your “furbaby”? Would Daniel make a good Tony Montoya? Why can’t you electrocute children in your classroom? Can reading to your kids at bedtime unfairly disadvantage other children? What were New Adventure Travel thinking when they launched their “Ride Me All Day For £3” bus campaign? Did a man who was drugged and rapped at gunpoint by 3 women deserve to be ridiculed by police?
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- No Charges for Teacher Arrested After Tesla Coil Burn
- Bedtime reading could disadvantage other children, academic says
- Man Claims Three Women Drugged and Raped Him, Then Bagged up His Semen
- South Wales ‘Ride me’ bus advert sparks online backlash
- Woman held hostage asks for help in online pizza order
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!