The police and religion are front and center this week as Daniel, Paul & Steven talk about police officers pulling people over to ask if they have accepted Jesus as their savior, getting charities to purchase their surveillance equipment, and the British Military attempting to create a Satanist panic in 1970’s Northern Ireland. Every starts going in the mouth as the guys discuss popping poop pills and Japanese sex dolls that dispense alcohol from their boobs. Would we ever have Kim Kardashian on the show, and we find out if Paul made survived Daniels challenge of going an entire week without caffeine? We’d like to say we feel a little bad for out studio guest but we don’t…
Stories mentioned in this episode of the Nothing Serious Podcast include:
- Indiana trooper pulled over woman to ask if she’d accepted Jesus Christ as her savior: lawsuit
- Police Departments Are Having Charities Buy Their Surveillance Equipment
- The British Military Spread Rumors Of Satanic Cults In Northern Ireland
- In Japan, this doll dispenses drinks through her breast when you squeeze it (NSFW)
- Popping Frozen Poop Pills Can Stave Off Dangerous Bacterial Infections
- Download the Nothing Serious App from the Amazon App Store!